Larry Enright

Larry Enright

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spring into Summer




My good friend, Eden Baylee, has a new book out, a collection of erotic novellas called Spring into Summer. Please take a moment to read the charming little piece she wrote here, and if it's something you might be interested in, check out a sample on Amazon (links are below), and buy a copy to take to the beach if it's your cup of tea! 

Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________


In Praise of Irish Men

Larry is an author of Irish descent I respect deeply. I admire his passion, humor, and lyrical way with words. 

He’s generously offered up some space for me to blog about my new book, Spring into Summer — a collection of four erotic novellas.

What Larry does not know is he had a hand in inspiring one of the stories in the book called “Unlocking the Mystery.”

I visited Ireland many years ago in search of a man—not for myself, but for a girlfriend of mine.

Doris was a woman who by all accounts was happily married, but she confessed to me one day her first love was an Irishman she had dated many years earlier while living in Dublin. She knew I was taking a trip to Ireland and asked if I could find him and see how he was. She had broken his heart when she ended the relationship to move back to Germany. I had no idea how big Ireland was and whether it was possible to find him, but off I went with only a name to go on.

Wouldn’t you know it? I found him in Killarney just by making a few phone calls. I met him in a pub and we shared a few pints. I’ll never forget the look in his eyes when he stared at the picture of Doris I gave him. It was thirty years later, and he was still brought to tears. 

The passion and humor of the Irish men I met on that trip and since then have stayed with me. If you’d like to read a story inspired by lovely men just like Larry, I’d be honored if you picked up my book.


Bio

Eden Baylee writes literary erotica. Her stories are both sensual and sexual, incorporating some of her favorite things such as travel, culture, and a deep curiosity for what turns people on. Spring into Summer is her second collection of erotic novellas.
Links
Buy Links: Ebook formats

5 comments:

Eden Baylee said...

Thanks Maestro, you're a peach.
eden
xox

Anonymous said...

Damn, Eden. I thought you were thinking of me, LOL. Larry you are an amazing aupporter of the writers around you! Great job.

Eden Baylee said...

Hehe, aw Dannie, you inspire many other stories and you know it.
;)
eden

William Kendall said...

What a story, Eden!

Eden Baylee said...

William,
It is a nice story and a true one - it's why I have an affinity for Ireland and the people there. Thanks hon, for commenting.

eden