Larry Enright

Larry Enright

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Cape May Diamond


My next novel, A Cape May Diamond, is nearing completion. It's the long-awaited sequel to Four Years from Home. In it you will finally see what happened to Tom Ryan after the mess he made in Four Years. I was thinking of calling Another Mess, or That's a Fine Kettle of Fish, but settled on A Cape May Diamond. I'll be posting more on this another time, but briefly it's a story of love, redemption, and the smell of dead fish.


4 comments:

Eden Baylee said...

I love the smell of dead fish.

Larry Enright said...

I like it more sauteed in olive oil and garlic, maybe some lemon.

Anonymous said...

Cape May Diamond is a much more hopeful title. I'm looking forward to it. - Tony P

Anonymous said...

Cape May is a hot spot for UFOs in southern New Jersey. I wonder if ...