Larry Enright

Larry Enright

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laugh more or else

You don't laugh enough. No, stop that. Listen to me - you don't laugh enough. You need to laugh more to enjoy life. Trust me, it works.

Am I talking to you? Not really. I'm talking to myself. And, yes, I am crazy, but you and I both knew that. I decided a short while ago that I was taking life too seriously. Not anymore.

Myself told myself to find one thing funny every day and it would improve my outlook on life. So that's what I'm doing. Oh, I'm still writing. I am working on the Four Years from Home sequel and another shorter piece about the end of the world, or something like that. But I am making time every day to find something that makes me laugh and I'm posting it on my Facebook Author Page here -> 
CLICK HERE AND LAUGH MORE OR ELSE!!!


Here's a sample of something I found funny. I made it up, so I call it my funny thing, because it's mine.

Its harshest critics say PIPA is unenforceable...

Follow my on Facebook. Laugh it up, fuzzball.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I think I am laughing more! :D

Larry Enright said...

Thanks, Jack!

author Christa Polkinhorn said...

LOL. I just laughed reading this post. Did my health laugh for the day!!
Thanks,
Christa