Larry Enright

Larry Enright

Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Great Social Security Heist

Now available!

The Great Social Security Heist


And we aim to get it...

What if I told you that the biggest heist in history was one that never made the newspapers, was never seen on TV, and has never even been mentioned in any history book? And I’m talking about forty billion dollars stolen. Sounds pretty unlikely, don’t you think?

What if I told you that this robbery was pulled off by a bunch of over-the-hill seventy year-olds: a WWI vet who paid his dues in the trenches of Europe, a small-time crook who paid his in regular installments behind bars, a hotheaded Irishman who thought dues were don’ts, and a giant gorilla who… well… He’s a gorilla. Gorillas don’t pay dues. Sounds even more unlikely now, wouldn’t you say?

Well, here’s the kicker. The forty billion dollars I’m talking about was the entire Social Security Trust Fund as of 1972, and funny thing—nobody missed it. It was like it was never there. Now that’s totally unbelievable, isn’t it?

Well, believe it, because that’s exactly what happened. I should know. I was there. My name is Danny Maxwell and this is my story, the story of the Great Social Security Heist.

Read the sample

No comments: