Friday, April 1, 2011
I've Been Awarded The Memetastic Award
Well, not actually. It has been "passed" to me to go nuts with. Here are five things about me, four of which are totally bogus. Try and guess which is the truth!
P.S. Blame Linda Prather for getting me into this.
1. I had a hair transplant some years back after an accident.
2. I have three sons, just like in the old TV show.
3. I worked at every school my children attended through high school.
4. I have dual citizenship in the U.S. and Ireland.
5. My favorite singer is Boy George.
Can you guess which of these is actually true? Good luck with that.
Check out these folks' blogs. They just might have the same thing going!
1) Linda Prather, funtabulous author and blogger at Linda's Blog
2) Seb Kirby, funtabulous author of Take No More
3) Kristina Jackson, funtabulous author of Feathers
4) Thea Atkinson, funtabulous author of Formed of Clay
5) Samantha Fury, funtabulous author of Street Justice - Charlie's Angel
Posted by Larry Enright at 5:50 AM